Rewards and Our Relationship with Jesus -- EP 23
What are the six Nobel Prizes?
They are widely regarded as the most prestigious awards given for intellectual achievement in the world and are conferred in six categories: physics, chemistry, physiology or medicine, literature, peace, and economics.
We all like prizes, awards and rewards.
The Bible has a lot to say about rewards.
- God will repay each person according to what they have done.”-Romans 2:6
- His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’ -Matthew 25:21
- Now if anyone builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw— each one's work will become manifest, for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed by fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done. If the work that anyone has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward. If anyone's work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire. -1 Corinthians 3:12-15 ESV
- Knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ. -Colossians 3:24 ESV
- For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil. -2 Corinthians 5:10 ESV
This week, let's dive into a passage that says a lot about faith, but there's a key message about rewards. That's the focus of our episode. Enjoy!
By the way, I have a reward for you… It’s called FRESH BREAD FOR FRESH FAITH. Let me tell you more...
Knowing Christ is the secret to life. Life with a capital L. I firmly believe that. Whatever you’re dealing with,
- Lack of Purpose
- Digital addiction
Lean into Jesus and get to know him more deeply. He’s there for you. My mission in life is to help a million believers know the Christ of the cross. That’s why I spend time each week writing my FRESH BREAD for FRESH FAITH devotionals. I send them out three times a week, pointing readers to Jesus as they start the day.
You’ll get them in your inbox early in the morning. Take 60 seconds and read through it as a springboard to start your day centered on Christ. It’s not a replacement for your quiet time. But it is a way to center on Christ and deal with those things that are robbing you of Life. Sign up HERE for FRESH BREAD for FRESH FAITH.